It’s time to feel natural again…
Having sexual problems is unfortunately all too common for numerous women. These problems affect women’s lives on many levels, not just in the bedroom. Physical pain, emotional distress, sense of failure, low sexual self-esteem, and relationship stress are just to name a few…
Some of these problems are:
- Difficulties having clitoral or internal orgasms, ‘its hard work’!
- Can only orgasm by herself, but not with a partner or vice versa.
- Not being able to orgasm at all.
- Vaginismus, which is painful muscle contractions of the vagina.
- Pain during sex.
- Burning sensations in or around the vagina and vulva.
- Numbness in all areas of her genitals or in spots.
- Having a dry vulva and/or vagina during sexual experiences.
- Clitorodynia, having a hypersensitive clitoris, that’s either sad, or angry or fearful or shy, which makes it too sensitive, tender or painful to touch.
- Persistent genital arousal disorder. When you can’t stop having orgasms, even when not being sexual.
- Feeling sexually inexperienced: not knowing what to do with her own body or her partners.
Too often the feeling of inadequacy and embarrassment that’s associated with these issues pushes women into a silent shame/guilt, and avoiding sexual experiences or ‘grinning and bearing it’ out of obligation and fear of loosing their partner.
Some women will attempt to use a numerous survival strategies to minimise their sexual problems and to make everything appear ‘normal’ by pretending everything is fine or by faking their orgasms. In their mind they may rationalise their situation by believing, “I just need to find the right partner”. Or they will stay busy to avoid unpleasant thoughts about it, not dating, offering oral or anal sex to avoid intercourse, trying to force pleasure and orgasm, skipping the tampon isle whilst shopping, not watching romantic movies, not having check ups with the gynaecologist. More extreme coping strategies may include ending a relationship or marriage, depression, and substance abuse.
As a result, many women are tolerating their sexual issues and feel powerless to change, depriving themselves of healthy sexual intimacy and pleasure, which should be one of the cornerstones of their life and relationship. Either, women won’t seek support, as they’re worried of being judged or thought of as crazy or they’ve been to see anyone and everyone, sometimes even standing on their head naked on top of a Himalayan mountain chanting OHM in the freezing cold, only eating brown rice, kale, and raw spirulina, hoping that this time this will fix it…
What’s important to know is that there are solutions to these problems that don’t require eating raw spirulina or getting a saw jaw from chewing kale…
The Sexual Reinvention Retreat For Women has been designed to support you to:
- Uncover the blocks that are holding you back from feeling natural sexually and feeling more pleasure.
- Release these blocks both emotionally and physically with internal and external body de-armouring. You will learn how to give and receive.
- Learn practices and meditations to release fear and pain and to retrain your nervous system to feel more pleasure and orgasm.
- Connect intimately with your body wisdom, which will become your powerful guide in knowing your sexual boundaries, and to say what you want and don’t want sexually.
- Empower yourself and feel safer in relationships through developing high-level communication and boundary-setting skills that can be utilised both gently and assertively.
- Learn how to use the Relationship Map created by Andrew Barnes to build more love and integrity inside yourself and in your relationships.
- Learn the different intentions for touching and being touched, which will give you clarity in why your body is having sexual difficulties.
- Explore sensuality as a gateway to sexuality and pleasure.
- Develop healthy sexual self-esteem, which will have a beautiful ripple effect in many areas of your life.
- Discover your body sexually and what to do with it, and how to understand your partner’s body also, once you know its actually fun and easier than you might have thought.
- Learn a sexual meditation that can expand your sexual energy and awaken every cell in your body to feel more pleasure and have full body orgasms.
- Create a personalised plan to take home so you can continue to reinvent yourself sexually…
Building a life-long sexual love affair with you requires regular intention and attention, just as it does for everyone else. A healthy easy sexuality rarely happens magically for anyone. Once you become aware of what it takes and you are willing to do what is required, then you will be well on your way to awakening sexually. The Sexual Reinvention Retreat For Women will support you to do this and more.
Please note: for your care and safety there are some important prerequisites and guidelines for being able to attend The Sexual Reinvention Retreat For Women.
We do not recommended you attend if you:
- Have unresolved trauma or sexual abuse or mental health condition. We recommend that you seek support from a trained medical practitioner, trauma therapist or psychotherapist. We do not recommend that you attend The Sexual Reinvention Retreat For Women.
- Have a medical condition that will stop you from being physically active during the retreat.
- Have been pressured by someone to attend the retreat, we don’t recommend you attend. This is for women that want to participate of their own free will.
We do recommend you attend this retreat if you are a woman who:
- Has already been through this process of therapy to heal and let go of your past stresses, and are now ready to breakthrough to the other side and reinvent your sexuality. This retreat is transformational, rather than therapy.
- Enjoys fun stuff like dancing, drinking cacao, playing around etc, we recommend you only attend if you are ok with having some fun as well as going deep.
- Does not have unrealistic expectations for instant cures, which can in its self be a block to letting go of your sexual issues. So we only recommend you attend if you are willing to be in the moment, let go of your self pressuring, and be willing to go on a journey of self discovery, one day at a time…
About the retreat:
- Upon registering you will be asked to agree and sign a participant consent form.
- All food on the retreat will be yummy nutritious delicious vegan gluten free food.
- This retreat is free of drugs or alcohol, including caffeine, smoking cigarettes or marijuana. Of course if you’re taking medications for a health condition that is ok.
- As this is retreat addresses sexuality there may be exercises and practices that involve nudity and sexual touch. Please know that there is nothing that you have to do, there will be no peer group pressure from anyone on the retreat, and you determine your level of involvement all of the time. And you can say NO to anyone, including the organisers and facilitator at anytime on the retreat.
- Andrew Barnes will be facilitating this retreat.