In this unique, advanced educational immersion for Female Sexuality Practitioners with Andrew Barnes, learn the art and skill of coaching participants into a deeper and richer relationship with life—where self-responsibility, openness, intimacy, sexuality,
creativity, vitality, passion, pleasure, and love become the fundamental orientation to living.
AwakeningWithin Foundation Coaching offers a new way to approach sexuality, relationships, and to being alive. Here, the emphasis is on being comfortable with feeling in each moment. Feeling more grounded in our bodies, more love in our relationships, and more vital and creative in our life. By reconnecting to our felt senses, we experience greater intuition and flow in our day-to-day experiences, as well as greater depth in our sexuality and intimacy.
At the heart of AwakeningWithin Foundation Coaching is practice: Coaches and participants have an opportunity for the direct experience of transforming their relationships,
for healing, and for increasing their capacity for bliss states in the entire body. This becomes a gateway for discovery of what we want in life as a whole.
AwakeningWithin Foundation Coaching is an integration of cutting-edge coaching theory, Health Science, Tantric and Taoist practices, with simple yet transformational relationship and sexuality philosophies. AwakeningWithin Coaching signifies the evolution of the relationship and sexuality field.
During the advanced training you will deepen your practice in:
- Determine risks, safety factors, appropriate session plans, and eligibility for sexuality coaching sessions. When to do or not to do, and how to communicate this clearly…
- Understand the implications of brain function deactivation in females and males during sexual arousal/stimulation and how this impacts sexuality coaching sessions.
- Understand how psychosocial-sexual conditioning effects people’s perception, motivations, and expectations for seeking sexuality coaching, and how to safely manage and guide the session in the most supportive and transparent way.
- Learn pre and post-experience sexuality session care plans.
- How to explain the meaning of limits/boundaries and self-responsibility, and how they relate to both the coach and participant.
- Understand the psychosomatics of common and not so common sexual problems of females and males.
- Understand why so many females struggle to orgasm and have low libido. It’s not about problems with her body, but rather particular psychosocial-sexual issues.
- Learn the emotional causes of why females experience pain or burning or numbness in their genitals, and why they have difficulty or are unable to experience pleasure/orgasm/ejaculate either by themselves or with another person.
- Learn vaginal, clitoral, G spot, and uterus de-armouring and advanced practises to support females to overcome their psychosomatic-sexual-emotional issues.
- Learn breast massage to cleanse the lymph system and reconnect the nipples and clitoris.
- Learn the emotional causes of ejaculation addiction, and why males experience either primary or secondary premature ejaculation or difficulties creating and maintaining an erection or delayed orgasm/ejaculation either by themselves or with another person or why they are unable to separate orgasm and ejaculation.
- Learn male genital de-armouring and advanced practices to support males to overcome their psychosomatic-sexual-emotional problems.
- Explore how BDSM and Shibari practices can be incorporated into sexuality coaching sessions.
- Learn and experience how sexual energy can be used as a fuel for living in daily life, and how orgasmic bliss states can heal the body and expand consciousness.
- Learn how the chakras relate to specific glands in the body, and how to active the higher level glands. For example how to active the thyroid gland to become orgasmic and ejaculate or for the pineal glands to produce DMT.
- Experience the Cacao Orgasmic Breath Dance Meditation.
- Learn Yoga and Qigong practices to strengthen the nervous system to be able to tolerate more pleasure for extended periods of time.
- Learn Tantric Body De-armouring and energy practices.
- Learn the Relationship Map concepts (however, this won’t enable you to become a Relationship Map coach).
The AwakeningWithin Foundation has developed this event to be as efficient as possible, so it will be a practical training, by what we call intensive experiential training. Experiential training develops your skills quickly and gives you direct experience of coaching with participants in real life conditions, so therefore this event will combine both theory and practice through giving and receiving.
As an embodied program, it has been designed to challenge and expand you at every level: Physically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually. During the exclusive training program may be given customised exercises, practices, and meditations to explore within yourself and in your relationships. You will be given recommended reading materials relating to relationships, inner child, and sexuality, along with herbs/supplements that will support the activation of higher levels chakras and glands.
One completion of this event, a Certificate of Attendance will be awarded, provided you’re able to complete all the elements of the program. Please note: this is an advanced event for females that are already Sexuality Practitioners. You agree to only use for personal and for individual and couples sessions.
We do not recommended you attend if you:
- Have unresolved trauma or sexual abuse or mental health condition. We recommend that you seek support from a trained medical practitioner, trauma therapist or psychotherapist.
- This is not a therapy event and a therapist or medical practitioner does not facilitate it. We do not recommend that you attend this event, if you are looking for therapy support from a therapist for any unresolved issues that you may have. This retreat is transformational, rather than therapy.
- If you are unable to communicate your wants, needs, and personal boundaries, then we do not recommend you attend.
- Have a medical condition that will stop you from being physically active during the retreat.
- Have been pressured by someone to attend the retreat, we don’t recommend you attend. This is for people that want to participate of their own free will.
- The facilitator is not at the event to fulfil a role as a therapist or teacher or medical practitioner, but simply as a fellow human that will share their knowledge, experience and wisdom with you. This means they will not be taking on the responsibility of creating a safe space for you, you will be required to do this for yourself. If you are not comfortable with this, we do not recommend you attend.
- The facilitator may or may not participate in exercises and practices during the event. If you are not comfortable with this, we do not recommend you attend.
- The facilitator is there as a fellow human being, with the same human and sexual rights and responsibilities as anyone else attending and will not be fulfilling a stereotypical teacher/therapist role or acting as a type of parental figure. If you have a tendency to project unmet parental needs onto facilitators or you expect them to act as ‘teacher or therapist’ then we do not recommend you attend.
We do recommend you attend this workshop if you are a person who:
- Has already been through this process of therapy to heal and let go of your past stresses, and are now ready to breakthrough to the other side and be in the moment, and reinvent your sexuality and explore new practices and ways of being a mature self responsible adult.
- This retreat is transformational, rather than therapy, and therefore requires attendees to maintain self-responsibility and clear communication and boundary setting throughout the event and with the facilitator and other attendees.
- Enjoys fun stuff like dancing, drinking cacao, playing around, sex magic rituals, sharing sexual energy and pleasure etc, we recommend you only attend if you are ok with having some fun as well as going deep.
- We only recommend you attend if you are willing to be in the moment, let go of your self pressuring, and be willing to go on a journey of self discovery with other like minded people, one moment at a time…
About the workshop:
Because this is an advanced training event, you are firstly required to submit an application to attend. We want to ensure for your care and for others that are attending, that everyone is self responsible, and ready to attend this type of advanced sexuality retreat.
- Upon registering you will be asked to agree and sign a participant consent form.
- All food on the workshop will be vegan
- This workshop is free of drugs or alcohol, including caffeine, meat, smoking cigarettes or marijuana, and plant medicines. Of course if you’re taking medications for a health condition that is ok.
- As this is workshop addresses sexuality and pleasure there may be exercises and practices that involve nudity and sexual touch. Please know that there is nothing that you have to do, there will be no peer group pressure from anyone on the retreat, and you determine your level of involvement all of the time. And if you need to, you are expected say NO to anyone, including the organisers and facilitator at anytime on the retreat.
Andrew Barnes, Founder and Principal Participant of AwakeningWithin FDN. Andrew Barnes’ worldview encourages us beyond the usual ways of enhancing our life experience. He draws from his wide-ranging experiences, bringing a distinctive presence, clarity, and approach to a broad array of topics. In addition to more conceptual themes, he addresses daily issues: sexuality, pleasure, relationships, love, communication, behavioural patterns, vocation, and health. With sensitivity, he shares his insights with warmth and at times with irreverence, and a sense of humour.
Andrew has a Master of Health Science (Sexual Health) from the University of Sydney, five diplomas in different styles of bodywork and energy healing. Since 1997 Andrew has been facilitating sexuality and bodywork seminars, courses, retreats, and coaching sessions in 46 countries. He is the author of the book Relationship Tantra and the co-author of the book Heart of the Flower – the book of yonis.
However, he attributes his greatest learning’s to a profound awakening experiences at 22 years of age, his many life experiences, and the wisdom and guidance of the many mentors and teachers he has had from around the world since 1993. These men and women have enriched his path, expanding, challenging, and kicking his ass in immeasurable ways.
Andrew now supports others to find their inner truth and experience dynamic transformation in their own lives. He supports people to become more aware of the unconscious beliefs and behaviours of relationships, sexuality, and social disempowerment, how this can affect our ability to love without fear, and lower the vibrational frequency of the body. He shows how we can use our sexual energy as a spiritual platform for creating bliss states for healing, raising consciousness, and creating abundance/prosperity…
Andrew does not proclaim to be a teacher, counsellor, therapist, guru or enlightened. Rather, as a simple man, preferring to share his life experience and what he’s learnt along the way. Passionately, he supports others to become aware how they give their power away to authority figures. Along with how they can begin to empower themselves and live more authentically through developing communication and boundary setting skills, even around people in perceived positions of power.
Andrew is a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society, since 2009. Membership is only available to the top 15% of undergraduate and postgraduate University students worldwide. www.goldenkey.org
Recognition of Prior Learning
Given how unique this coaching program is, recognition of prior learning is not available (even if you have completed AwakeningWithin Foundation programs in the past). Although all past experience and previous study will definitely support your learning and practice.
For Coaching Sessions Only
By participating in this event, you’re agreeing to only use the concepts, knowledge, skills, and practices shown during the Advanced Sexuality Training For Female Sexuality Coaches for personal use, and during individual and couples sessions. You also agree that you will not facilitate training courses or personal development retreats using any of the materials from the training program.
All learners will be required to demonstrate competency throughout the coaching program. Assessment is based on assignment work, practical aptitude, class participation and learners attitude. Some training programs are delivered holistically and subjects may be clustered together into training programs to avoid repeat assessments. AwakeningWithin Foundation reserves the right to withhold approval if a learner is not yet competent in any subject/s in the training program. Learners will be able to repeat subjects (at their own expense) until they are competent, then approval will be granted.
Complaints and appeals
AwakeningWithin Foundation guidelines regarding complaints and appeals ensure respect for the rights and responsibilities for all. The guidelines and procedures allow you to obtain natural justice as a sovereign being. You have the right to make an appeal or lodge a grievance without penalty or reprisal of any form.
Learner Support and Literacy
If you have any literacy and numeracy or learning problems, please tell us about these prior to enrolling so that we may assist you to be successful in your learning. It may require you to complete an external literacy and numeracy course before commencing the program. Completing work by distance or flexible learning does require you to become an independent learner. If you require assistance to keep up, we will support you by way of being paired up with a ‘study buddy’. However, to reiterate, this is a course for adults and adults are primarily self-motivated.
The retreat will be providing nutritious vegan food. Please contact us if you have any special dietary requirements or food allergies.
Practicing as a Tantric Sexuality and Relationship Coach does require you to maintain a reasonable level of physical stamina and fitness. It would be wise to alert AwakeningWithin Foundation to any physical limitations you may have so that we can ensure that you are assisted to manage your own health needs during training. If you have any doubts whether your condition would preclude you from undertaking the practical aspects of the course, you should discuss this with your medical practitioner and the AwakeningWithin Foundation.
AwakeningWithin Foundation events should not be taken to deal with a physical, mental, or emotional problem from a medical perspective and so you should be clear and understand that no portion of the AwakeningWithin Foundation event is delivered or supervised by medical professionals. And that you understand that this event is not meant to replace competent medical advice for medical or psychological issues.
Welfare and Guidance
AwakeningWithin Foundation is committed to providing learners requiring additional support, advice or assistance whilst training. To achieve this, and to ensure quality delivery of training and education, we can arrange various levels of support coaching at an additional cost. Should you ever need to discuss these options with AwakeningWithin Foundation, you can be assured of full privacy and confidentiality.
Access and Equity
At AwakeningWithin Foundation we maintain guidelines for access and equity, which covers equal opportunity and anti-discrimination. It is prohibited to discriminate against any person (facilitators or learners) in regards to the following issues; age, physical appearance, gender, pregnancy, sexual preference, marital status or religion.
Conduct and Etiquette
Any learner enrolled at the AwakeningWithin Foundation is expected to behave in a harmonious and dignified manner with regard to participants, fellow learners, coaches and facilitators and all members of the foundation. A learner may be asked to discontinue their studies if they have not complied with the AwakeningWithin Foundation guidelines; not satisfied assessment requirements or has been disrespectful or inappropriate to participant’s fellow learners, coaches or facilitators, and all members of the foundation.
I fully understand and comprehend that I am responsible for setting my own boundaries of what will happen to me during the course, and using verbal dialogue to communicate my boundaries clearly throughout the AwakeningWithin Foundation training. And that if I choose to change my boundaries with verbal communication at anytime during the training that I am responsible for doing that.
Organizational informations :
Retreat is in english with czech translation
- 2st week – from 12th October to 18th October 2020 in venue Ziva Voda, Kohoutov (u Trutnova)
- 2nd week – from 6th April to 12th April 2021 in venue Ziva Voda, Kohoutov (u Trutnova)
- 3rd week – june 2021 – we are looking for dates and venue
- all weeks start on Monday by registration from 6PM, end on Sunday till 4PM
Price for training
Once payment 1.500 EUR payd on registration or
in 3 payments – summa 1.770 EUR
- 590 EUR – payd on registration
- 590 EUR – payd till 2nd training’s week
- 590 EUR – payd till 3rd training’s week
Price excluded accomodation and food.
Accommodation is in three- to six-beds rooms in Ziva Voda and four- to eight-beds rooms in DanMarka
– bed in room with detoxification food is 34 EUR per day
– mattress in meditation hall with detoxification food is 32 EUR per day
The diet includes foods of the high quality and superfoods.
please fill the registration form and you will receive an email with information about payment straight away and email with detailed info about seminar approximately a week before the event. Please let us know if you do not receive the email.
By filling out the form, you agree to the Terms and Conditions_standard or Terms and Conditions_discount.